Authentic Gaming was founded back in 2015 and is headquartered in the Maltese city of Sliema, where it hosts a live casino studio. Since its inception, the company has grown to become one of the leading providers of live casino software and streaming services right across Europe, as well as in other locations around the world.
With a team of 200 licensed gaming professionals, Authentic Gaming hopes to strengthen its position in the global iGaming market in the coming years. This means adding to its client roster and developing its live gaming services to meet the evolving needs of customers in the market. Currently, the company has offices in Malta, Georgia, Slovakia, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
More than 200 websites currently provide Authentic Gaming products to their customers. Some of the world's foremost online live casinos and betting providers are among these clients.
Unique features of Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming aims to provide unique advantages to gaming providers and singular experiences to end-users. Learn more about some of the features of Authentic Gaming, including the following:
- Specializes in the live casino roulette field, concentrating its resources and energies on creating a range of roulette games for customers
- Operates live gaming studios in Malta and Romania
- Provides live casino gaming experiences from physical casinos in a number of different locations
- Enjoys partnerships with many leading gambling providers, including Betway, Tipico, 888 Casino, and LeoVegas, among others
- Has been shortlisted for a number of different awards — more on these below
Awards for Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming has been recognized in many different categories over the years. Take a look at some of the prestigious awards for which Authentic Gaming has scored nominations.
- Shortlisted for Best Live Casino Provider at the 2019 Southern European Gaming Awards
- Shortlisted in the Live Casino Supplier of the Year, Innovation in RNG Casino Software, and Mobile Gaming Software categories at the 2018 EGaming Review Business to Business Awards
- Shortlisted in the Digital Innovation of the Year Award at the 2017 Global Gaming Awards
- Shortlisted for Best Live Casino Supplier of the Year at the 2017 EGaming Review Business to Business Awards